Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where is a good place to buy inkjet cartridges?

I find places that only seem to knock a buck or two off, and that doesn%26#039;t include shipping. Anyone? Thanks.|||The junk brochure deliverers often deliver yellow envelopes with an add for a mail order inkjet supply that seems very cheap. Not used it.





I just buy my epson stuff from Hot Dollar in the new part of Macarthr Square. I get them for $11/14 respectively compared to ~$40 at Office works.|||http://www.printpal.com





Visit the website. You can get name brand or remanufactured.|||I%26#039;ve been seeing ads. on TV lately about Walgreen%26#039;s refilling cartridges for nearly half price. May be a regional thing, but if you have Walgreen%26#039;s drug stores in your area you might save some bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment