Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can I recycle remanufactured computer printer ink jet cartridges?

I have two empty remanufactured printer ink jet cartridges, compatible with a Dell printer. I have been investigating the Internet programs that purchase empty toner cartridges, but all I have come across thus far purchase virgin - and not remanufactured - cartridges.





I would sincerely appreciate it if someone could refer me to a program that takes remanufactured cartridges, whether they buy them or take them for free. I am more inclined to reduce landfill waste than make a buck.





Thanks!|||I don%26#039;t use remanufactured cartridges or toners but I do take all my empty toners and cartridges to STAPLES Customer Service and in turn Staples gives one a $3 off coupon for each empty. FYI I have seen others bring remanufactured cartridges there as well...





Note that %26quot;some Staples will stamp a time limitation%26quot; on the $3 off coupon and some will leave it empty but if they do, you may not want to turn in them all one time. Also note that OFFICE DEPOT has a similar program but I think Staples offers more variety of office products...





Hope the Above Info Helps!|||you can recycle them in beeston town center at a little cartridge shop/refill shop. sorry i dont no the name of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment