Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's a good printer to buy for long lasting ink cartridges?

My HP printers run out of ink real fast. I%26#039;m not talking about color prints. I just need a printer for black and white documents.|||If you want to print large amounts of documents (in black) it%26#039;s often more economical to buy a laser printer. A laser printer will average around 4000 - 5000 pages per toner.





Laser printers will set you back at least 2.5 times more than an inkjet, but will yield 10x more pages.|||Get a monochrome laser. You can find them for about $50. The toner cartridges last for a few thousand pages. If you do want occasional color prints, get the Samsung CLP-300 color laser. It%26#039;s small, fast and sharp. We just bought our 5th one on ebay for $96 delivered brand new. A set of 4 toner cartridges is $50 at http://www.ccs-digital.com In more than a year of steady use we have just replaced our first black toner.|||I recommend HP. printers. Just get the extra large cartridge. It is the same size, it just has twice as much ink. I get mine from staples so oftend that I return, three at a time for $9.00 then with my Staples card I wait for the check and a coupon in the mail and by three blk. at a time. Saves alot of money that way.


%26quot;Good Luck%26quot;! %26quot;El Padrino%26quot;|||Buy Canon i560. Its very cheap ($100) and it is very ink and energy efficient.





hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment