Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Any idea how to remove printer cartridge color ink? ?

inkjet printer ink bled from a wet paper onto a new white cotton sweatshirt? i%26#039;ve tried soap and water, oxygen bleach soaker, goof off, white oil, Murlex last 2 dry cleaning fluids) with a good rinse in in cold water between each attempt. the stain has lessened but still doesn%26#039;t%26#039; come out.any ideas? i reside in australia but keep a LOT of US products on hand.





thanks.|||I would try hairspray.. it works on regukar pen ink!|||I got printer ink on a white shirt , and I used three different things and it did some out after trying each and rinsing in between , First I got acetone , i applied it to a cotton ball and dabbed it onto the ink stain and blotted it off and it started coming out , and then i rinsed it in cold water , Then I tried oxy clean versatile , following the instructions after i was done with that , I got a clorox bleach pen and went over the spot and it was all gone each one of the things i used helping to get rid of it .... Good Luck with that .|||I would also suggest the hair spray remedy. I used it to get ink toner out of a white linen skirt. First spray liberally and let soak in for 15 minutes. Then using clean white rag blot some, then lightly rub, repeat as necessary, then wash in cold water. Hope it works as well for you as it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment