Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How can I get the most out of my ink cartridges?

I have a HP C6350 and it works great but I only bought it a few weeks ago and I am already low on black ink. Ive heard that they ink company tries to scam you and there is actually a lot more ink left but the printer is fooled into thinking there isn%26#039;t or something. Or maybe I am making this all up. Help?|||You can make the printer continue to print regardless of how much ink is left in the cartridge. In most printers, the low ink warning appears when there%26#039;s about 30% ink left, but you can ignore it and keep printing until you do eventually run out of ink.





You can also buy ink refills from almost any supermarket store like Kmart.|||Just go to HP Solutions and it will tell what to do. it has a lot of options. you should have HP solutions if you download the cd that was with the printer.|||The HP C6350 takes a HP364 black cartridge. This cartridge only contains 6ml of ink which works out at 250 pages at 5% coverage. Five percent is pure text lines, usually if you are printing pictures or images on the page, then it equates to much more than 5%. If the cartridge has started to get low already, then the warning message will come on, IGNORE IT! I used to have a deskjet 6110 which did after about 6 weeks, I ignored the annoying message and got about another 6 weeks more ink!





I would also look at buying the high capacity remanufactured printer cartridges which can have double the ink of originals for a lot less money. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment