Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get inexpensive color/black ink cartridge for a Dell-All-In-One printer?

If you haven%26#039;t dried it out, see if you can refill it, you can get a kit at the dollar store. Make sure your printer is on the instruction list before you buy it, so you don%26#039;t waste the dollar!|||If you%26#039;re in the UK, I always buy mine from http://www.discandink.co.uk/





P%26amp;P is free and they%26#039;re very good. I tend to use compatibles on my Epson printer so not sure if you want the %26quot;real%26quot; thing on yours.|||Funny thing, you can only get them from Dell!|||No, I have the same printer and there is now where else but dell to get a replacement from. It sucks.|||I think Staples now sells Dell cartridges because my husband was on the site the other day and saw them because we need some for our printer, but they say you are only supposed to be able to buy them from Dell. I doubt that now.





Just confirmed with my husband...he saw them on staples.com|||Possibly here:





http://printer-ink-cartridge.clickthesite.com|||maybe you could refill it. I have heard that you can buy refill kits or there may be a place that you can take it to and they can refill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment