Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where can I find co2 cartridges for an air soft gun?

I know you can get them online, but I would rather buy them from a store. So far I haven%26#039;t found a store that carries them.|||I looked up your profile and don%26#039;t quite see where you%26#039;re located, so I%26#039;ll give an answer and hopefully it will help. In Canada here, CO2 cartridges (12g and 88g) can be obtained from sporting goods stores/camping/outdoor stores. Canadian Tire, Bass Pro Shops, etc. You can also find them at LeBaron, any most stores that sell firearms, as well as some shooting ranges. As far as I know, you can%26#039;t get them at Walmart, with the exception of the paintball tanks. I%26#039;m assuming you%26#039;re talking about the stanard 12g or 88g canisters.|||The standard C02 cartridges can be purchased at your local walmart or kmanrt. look in the section that they sellair softt guns or BB guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment