Saturday, December 12, 2009

How many pages can be printed using one HP ink cartridge??

I have HP D1400 series (that uses ink cartridge number 21), and I wonder how many pages can be printed using one ink cartridge in the fast draft mode..


if you have a similar printer, please tell me...|||I work for a company that sells inkjets and lasers. The hp 21 should print about 190 pages. That is the standard page yield at 5% coverage. So, depending on how much you print on each piece of paper. I also had that machine before, and I would print maybe a couple pieces a day, and the ink would last about 3 weeks. Hp has really went down on the size and page yields with these new cartridges, compared to the older hp printers. I bought a lexmark and now my inkjets last about 3 months, same amount of printing. Thanks, Lisa|||Sorry not that easy. Depends on how much ink is used on each page and that depends on how much writing or images use the black ink on the page. A dark image could use a lot whereas a colorful image with little black or no writing would use very, very little, if any.|||i have the same printer and i would say that the ink last for five months because i bought my printer in the summer and now in october the ink has finally ran out.

No comments:

Post a Comment