Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why do I need to replace Epson CX6000 Ink Cartridges when they are still full?

My epson cx6000 is telling me that I need to replace my cyan cartridge but when I take out the old one it%26#039;s still full. I never print in color. I always print with black ink to save on cost. Is there a way to bypass this?|||If it%26#039;s been a long time since you replaced the cartridge, the ink in it may have dried up. Once that happens, you need to replace it.





The other answer might be what I found here: http://www.pacificink.com/blog/2006/10/1鈥?/a>





It appears that this particular ink cartridge model may have %26quot;a programming error on the chips within the ink cartridges themselves%26quot;. Try contacting Epson for a replacement.|||well maybe it says that the black ink is drying out not the coulor try putting a new black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment