Saturday, December 12, 2009

What can I do with empty ink jet cartridges?

I have several Epson and HP printer cartridges that are just taking up space in my desk.


I don%26#039;t want to refill them. I buy new when my printer is low on ink.


Any ideas?|||Check with organizations around like churches, community theaters, etc. Many of them collect empties and %26quot;recycle%26quot; them for $2-3 each. My church%26#039;s children department raises a couple hundred dollars a month this way that is used to support children in an orphange school in Honduras. (A couple from our church runs the school). Do something good for someone - especially as it won%26#039;t cost you anything.|||Go to the post office, they have prepaid envelopes to send the cartridges in for recycling.





Take them to Staples, you will get a credit towards your next ink purchase.|||Get some super glue and you can make some interesting things.


Wall, robot, desk|||Take them to any office supply store to recycle them. or if someone is collecting used ink cartridges to recycle them give them to the person.|||You can recycle them. In fact, some stores give you a couple bucks off your new ones when you bring in your empties. Check with your local Staples or a store like that.|||I know HP takes them back for recycling. Epson probably does, too. Suggest you look at their websites for instructions on returning them. Or.......you might try taking them to a store like OfficeMax to see if they have a recycling program.|||take them to staples and you will get some$ on your new one

No comments:

Post a Comment