Saturday, December 12, 2009

I have replace my cartridge and it still comes up low?

my colour cartridge i have replaced in my cannon printer and it comes up low and my black one is 3 quarters full and its quite faded when it prints|||the best thing u could do now is to carry the cartridge and shake it side to side for a minute or so%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; and then let me know|||Your printers driver is out of date. Log onto the Cannon website and download the latest driver. This will ensure that your ink levels are displayed correctly.|||as far as I know, the actual level of ink in your cartridge is not measured.





In every inkjet printer I have ever used, the printer software %26#039;remembers%26#039; how much you have printed, and how much ink should be in a new cartridge, and when it thinks its getting low, it warns you.





I also find that the printer warns your prematurely. (so you will run out and buy more ink).





the best thing to do is completely ignore what your printer software tells you, and only replace the cartridge when it has actually run out.





if the warning prompts are bothering you, take out the colour ink, then put it right back in, that should trick the printer into thinking its a got a new cartridge, and it will reset the counter.





as for your black ink, maybe its out, or maybe its clogged. inkjet print heads clog if you don%26#039;t use them often enough. before you buy new ink, clean the print heads. there should be an option to do that somewhere in your printer settings.|||Time for a new printer?

No comments:

Post a Comment